At Physionorth, we offer you:
- A great team culture
- Longer appointment times so you can help patients more thoroughly
- A newly renovated, modern and contemporary environment, including a fully equipped gym
- Progressive professional development opportunities
- Fortnightly training and support
- A professional development allowance.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? We’re seeking experienced or graduate physiotherapists on a full-time, part-time or casual basis giving you incredible flexibility to design a role that suits you.
DON’T MISS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
At Physionorth our vision is to empower people to enjoy life by achieving optimal health and movement.
You’ll fit in well here if you:
- Strive to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Gain satisfaction from helping your patients achieve their goals
- Enjoy lifelong learning
- Want support and training to understand why tricky patients aren’t responding to conventional therapy
- Contribute to your workplace in a positive way
- Want to be a part of a team that supports ALL of its practitioners
- Want a varied and stimulating role with on-site consulting, aged care, orthopaedics and sports injury patients
- Want to be part of a great team of 8 fun, hard-working therapists who love what they do!
Physionorth is based in a newly renovated clinic with a gym in a premium location just a couple of streets back from the Strand. Your working environment doesn’t get better than this.
We place a high emphasis on the needs of our clients, with longer appointment times and 1:1 consultations.
We place a high emphasis on our staff too, with monthly group in-services and monthly 1:1 training with lots of support for therapists from senior staff. If you’re frustrated with the lack of progress in your patients with insidious onset pain, Physionorth can teach you how to get results with these patients.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume to our Practice Manager Jack at email@example.com. We’re keen to hear from experienced and newly graduated clinicians.
Please note: employment agency applications are not accepted.