Exercise Physiologist Wanted!
We are looking for PPT, casual or contractor Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) to join our vibrant team!
Our allied health clinic is growing and we are looking for an Exercise Physiologist to help our patients achieve their goals! We have a beautiful new clinic and a wonderful team culture, with emphasis on staff training and growth. If you enjoy lifelong learning, helping people achieve, and musculoskeletal rehab in a multidisciplinary environment, then this is the position for you!
1. Take ownership of their growth and fully participate in fortnightly in-services.
2. Enjoy empowering their patients and other members of the team
3. Contribute to the workplace and their teammates in a positive way.
4. Exhibit brilliance in their work, know their strengths and let them shine.
5. Show Resourcefulness, take initiative and be goal focused
6. Be Exceptional in everything they do and bring their best self to work
1. Hold current accreditation as an exercise physiologist
2. Be a member of a professional association ie Australian Association of Sport and Exercise Science
3. Professional and public liability insurance
4. Be registered with private health funds, Medicare and DVA
5. Have a current first aid certificate
6. Experience in group exercise is also preferred but not essential
8. Current police clearance
Remuneration is dependent on experience and hours.
New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Knowledge and skills required:
1. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
2. Excellent knowledge of Musculo-skeletal anatomy and an ability to prescribe exercise for strength and endurance deficits
3. Experience conducting group classes, as well as one on one training
4. The ability to conduct a postural assessment
5. Willingness to expand knowledge and an eagerness to learn
6. Ability to learn computer systems
7. Excellent communication skills
8. The ability to take notes on client’s progress and write professional letters in response to referrals.
9. Preferable to have Pilates and/or Yoga experience however not a necessity as training will be provided
Please note: employment agency applications not accepted.