When you accept a position at Physionorth you join us in changing peoples lives everyday!
We are committed to helping people achieve the goals that are important to them and live without the barrier of pain in their everyday lives. We highly value the training of our staff, as well as a happy team environment. When you walk into our office, you will instantly feel the great team culture at our beautiful clinic. We also love hearing our staff member’s ideas on how we can improve our services, or add additional services to better treat our patients.
We are currently looking for Permanent Part Time, or Full time Exercise Physiologist to join our team.
What we can do for you:
- In house training every month to further your professional development
- Professional development allowance
- We will support you in developing new exercise programs in our brand new gym space
- Be a part of a team that helps you achieve your goals
1. Take ownership of their growth and fully participate in fortnightly in-services.
2. Enjoy empowering their patients and other members of the team
3. Contribute to the workplace and their team mates in a positive way.
4. Exhibit brilliance in their work, know their strengths and let them shine.
5. Show Resourcefulness, take initiative and be goal focused
6. Be Exceptional in everything they do and bring their best self to work
1. Hold current accreditation as an exercise physiologist
2. Be a member of a professional association ie Australian Association of Sport and Exercise Science
3. Professional and public liability insurance
4. Be registered (or elligable for registration) with private health funds, Medicare and DVA
5. Have a current first aid certificate
6. Pilates certificate is preferred but not essential
7. Experience in group exercise also preferred but not essential
8. Experience with running training and/or coaching preferred but not essential
Other knowledge and skills required:
1. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
2. Excellent knowledge of Musculo-skeletal anatomy and an ability to prescribe exercise for strength and endurance deficits
3. Experience conducting group classes, as well as one on one training
4. The ability to conduct a postural assessment
5. Willingness to expand knowledge and an eagerness to learn
6. Ability to learn computer systems
7. Excellent communication skills
8. The ability to take notes on client’s progress and write professional letters in response to referrals.
9. Preferable to have Pilates and/or Yoga experience however not a necessity as training will be provided
10. Saturday morning shifts some evening/morning work required
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Jack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Employment Agency Resume’s not accepted.
No Employment agency applications please