We’re seeking an experienced or graduate Exercise Physiologist on a full-time, part-time or casual basis giving you incredible flexibility to design a role that suits you.
At Physionorth, we offer you:
- A great team culture
- A newly renovated, modern and contemporary environment, including a fully equipped gym
- Progressive professional development opportunities
- Fortnightly training and support
- A professional development allowance.
At Physionorth our vision is to empower people to enjoy life by achieving optimal health and movement.
You’ll fit in well here if you:
- Strive to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Gain satisfaction from helping your patients achieve their goals
- Enjoy lifelong learning
- Contribute to your workplace in a positive way
- Want to be a part of a team that supports ALL of its practitioners
- Want a varied and stimulating role with Musculo-skeletal, sports, DVA and NDIS patients
- Job variety with athletes classes, hydrotherapy, seniors exercise classes, pre-employments and 1-1 consultations.
- Want to be part of a great multi-disciplinary team of 8 fun, hard-working therapists who love what they do!
The job includes:
- Working 1-1 with patients with Musculo-skeletal conditions
- Assisting patients with gaining strength and mobility, weight loss, return to sport, chronic disease management and lifestyle modification
- Taking group classes including: functional training, athletes, pilates, DVA, and seniors exercise
- Working closely with Physiotherapists to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients
- Working with NDIS, work cover, DVA and private patients
- Hold current accreditation as an exercise physiologist
2. Be a member of a professional association ie Australian Association of Sport and Exercise Science
3. Professional and public liability insurance
4. Be registered with private health funds, Medicare and DVA
5. Have a current first aid certificate
6. Experience in group exercise is also preferred but not essential
8. Current police clearance
Remuneration is dependent on experience and hours.
New Graduates are welcome to apply. Please send your Resume and cover letter to our practice manager Jack via email: email@example.com. Please call 47240768 if you require further information
Please note: employment agency applications not accepted.