Changes due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists are classed as essential workers during this time, therefore Physionorth is still open. We have had to suspend all massage therapy services due to the current government requirements. Services still offered at Physionorth include:
- Physiotherapy consultations in clinic
- Exercise Physiology consultations in clinic
- Home visits for Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology (these are dependent on scheduling availabilities- please inquire to see if you are eligible for this service).
- Telehealth consultations via your computer
- Zoom Classes- Strength and mobility (formerly pilates) and Functional training
- On site consulting at job sites
Changes in clinic
In order to comply with government regulations we have implemented strict hygiene and social distancing procedures at Physionorth. These include:
- Very strict in clinic cleaning between patients
- We require all patients and staff to sanitize their hands prior to and after their consultations
- Maximum of 2 people in our waiting room at a time (We have distanced chairs, as well as spaced out appointments to enable this to occur).
- Non contact payments where possible
- Clinic doors remain open t/o the day, to enable non contact entry
- Strict single use only of equipment before it is cleaned (this includes all bands and weights)
Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff if you have any questions with regards to any of these changes on 47240768.