1. Louise Hay – www.louisehay.com
3. Living the Light way – www.lizgallagher.com.au
4. Doreen Virtue – www.angeltherapy.com
1. Wellness Mumma
A website full of recipes and simple tips for a healthier family.
2. Wholefoods Simply
A website with wonderful healthy recipes. Lots of gluten and dairy free options.
3. Sarah Wilson- I quit sugar
Lots of recipes and resources for healthy food ideas and tips on maintaining a healthy body
4. The Healthy Chef- Theresa Cutter
Theresa shares healthy recipes, packed with nutrients, so that you get the most out of every meal.
5. Donna Gates
Donna Gates will guide you through fermenting vegetables to maintain a healthy gut.
Important for glowing skin, a healthy digestive tract and to help prevent brain fog.
6. Healthy back tips by Ann Louise Bouvier: